Sunday, May 4, 2014

An Introduction

Welcome!

I have been thinking about creating this blog for a while to tie-in all my efforts and ideas regarding technology and reviews. A friend of mine started a generalized blog some time ago, and convinced me we could collaborate. We'll share ideas, he'll do most of the technical side of writing (editing, design and grammar - ugh, grammar). And I'll provide most of the ideas and technical and industry information. I hope.

And, I won't be varying from the tech scope. No politics, no outside philosophy. Just the things you need to know about what is going on in the world of tech.

I know I cannot compare to outlets like The Verge, or Engadget. What I do hope to do is provide an open format. While I have my personal preferences, I want to be as fair as possible. As honest with my readers as possible. If you disagree with something I write, just let me know.

I welcome input and I don't suppose myself to be an all-around expert. Just someone with enough knowledge to provide an educated opinion.

With that out of the way, let us begin! And thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment